An exciting opportunity has arisen to come and join our modern agribusiness. We are seeking a full time operative to perform cultivations, spraying and drilling within our business.
Based just outside Cambridge, we currently farm 12,000 acres with modern machinery, all running on a controlled traffic system. We are a fully combinable crops business, have a fleet of 12 HGVs and an 88,000-tonne grain storage facility supporting our farming operations.
The ideal candidate will have experience of drilling and combine operation and hold both PA1 and PA2 certificates.
An understanding of modern GPS systems and workshop skills would be advantageous. High levels of attention to detail are a must, and the ability to work in a large team is essential.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Operating a Challenger 865
- Spraying with a Horsch 36m self-propelled PT280
- Drilling with a Horsch Sprinter 12 Drill
What we offer:
- An attractive wage package to reflect the credentials of the individual
- On-site accommodation (3 bedroom recently refurbished house)
- Extensive investment in personal development and training
Suited to an individual that can achieve quality and output. Is driven and self-motivated and takes pride in their work.
To apply please send a full CV to Tom at email@example.com